Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Tube

One of my favorite things in fall are the new TV shows. I am by no means a TV Junkie, but I do like a few shows.
Sunday--The Amazing Race--and yes, someday I still swear I am going to be on that show!
Monday-Laurie got me in to The Event--I really miss 24 but this is slowly taking its place, kind of weird though!
Tuesdays- I love Glee--thanks to Laurie and Ann for getting me in to that one!
Wed-I love Modern Family, I love love love it and I LMAO!
Thurs--still love my Gray's Anatomy

I think those are definitely my favorites for now. I love a few reality trashy ones too but the above ones are my absolute favs!

Which shows do you like?

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Like I mentioned to you...you have to watch Raising Hope. It's on right after Glee. Soooo wrong yet soooo funny!

JCharlton said...

I am a TV junkie so here is my list. Thank god for DVR or else I'd never be able to watch them all.
Young & the Restless
Brothers & Sisters
90210
One Tree Hill
Teen Mom
Grey's
Private Practice
Blue Bloods

Jen V said...

I'm right there with you on those, except I always forget to watch Amazing Race. Modern Family is by far the BEST show ever written. It makes me laugh out loud every time. And how can you not love Glee?? Britney S. Pierce cracks me up. "Are you a cat?".

KristenC said...

I love 90210---hahaha! Is that so pathetic! They just ended the whole series and now it starts over from the beginning again! How many more years do you think it will be on? lol

Followers