Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ahhhh..those summer nights!!

Labor Day weekend was our last chance to soak up some sun, swim, cookout, have smores, go to an Amusement Park, and have a long weekend at home for a little while. We had all those things to do and we didn't skip a thing! Last Wed we headed to PA for a long weekend. On Thursday, I went to the outlets for some much needed fall/winter clothes for the kiddos! Thanks to my family for watching the kids! Thursday and Friday were both very warm so the kids got to swim in the Miller's in-ground pool. Jake loves to swim now that he knows how and Lindsey loves the pool so much she cries when we take her out! On Saturday my sister Becky came with her friend Stacey. That night we cooked-out and had a smores! On Sunday we went to Knobels Amusement Park with Donna and Sam, and Aunt Becky. My parents kept Lindsey at home, she isn't quite ready to ride rides yet. The boys had a blast and had endless energy! I do hope someday we get to take Lindsey to Knobels! On Labor Day we went to my parents friends for a cook out. Jake swam in the chilly water, just like I used to, and Lindsey crawled around. It was a great weekend to end the summer!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend with your wonderful family. We missed you tons!

Followers