Friday, June 11, 2010

Bath Time!!

Last night we had our friends, the Charltons, over for dinner. I was craving pulled pork and didn't want to make it for myself. It is much more fun to cook for friends. The kids played nice as usual and Ro was able to fix the tire swing (thank you)!!!!
I had tried Lindsey in Leah's old bath seat once before, but she wasn't quite ready. Last night we tried it with Leah in the tub! It was perfect and the babies are really getting interested in each other. It is super cute!
Tonight, I promised Jake he could take a bath with Lindsey! He was really good with her in the tub and wanting to make sure she was OK. She was fascinated by him as usual! We had a really great day together. After swim tonight I took both kids for ice cream, maybe soon Lindsey will get some vanilla ice cream! I think it is in her near future!


5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the bath pics...including the ones of her and Leah together! Too precious! Maybe her first taste of ice cream can be when we're at Donna's next week. Can't wait to see you guys again...I'm getting spoiled!!

The North Country Sweets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love these photos, and I love the little seat Lindsey is in!!! They are both getting soooo old!!! Now these are photos you have to save and show Jacob's girlfriends! hahahaha

JCharlton said...

These pics are hysterical and I can totally see you pulling them out in their teens years. ha ha!

Jen said...

Bath pictures are my favorite! Just this week, we started putting all three girls in the bath together. Sophia is old enough to hold Noelle for me and it makes life SO much easier now that I don't have to do 2 rounds of munchkin washing!

Followers