Monday, June 28, 2010

A Visit from a Long Friend and Lindsey's First Boo-Boo

This past weekend I had a wonderful life long friend from home visit. It was refreshing and just nice to have her here. We don't get to see each other that often but no matter where we are or how long it has been, we can pick up the pieces and laugh and chat for hours. And that was basically what we did all weekend! Jake was thrilled because Katy played some new board games with him and he was on his best behavior. I completely forgot to take a picture with her and the kids thought. On Sunday we went to the park and Jake got bit by a bee on his right eye, he wasn't too happy. Katy and I got pedi/manis together before heading back here to hang with the kids again. It was great to have company and I hope she makes it back up in September!
Tonight was the first time I heard Lindsey cry from getting hurt and saw huge tears running down her face. I was starting to make dinner and she was playing on the floor. I was watching her roll all over. She was sitting up and in the next second lunged forward and fell on her face on top of a toy. Boy, did she yell! I scooped her up and with a few kisses from me and Jake and a drink of water she finally was feeling better. I took a picture of her cheek that was all red!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

You are starting to act like your BFF, she is always falling on her face and head. Be careful sweet girl!

Followers