Sunday, June 13, 2010

Date Night

Yesterday, Bethany watched Lindsey and I took Jake to see ChooChoo Soul in concert in Watertown. The concert was a blast, non-stop singing and dancing for one hour. He loved it, epecially DC's breakdancing and beatboxing! He kept asking, "How did he do that?" Afterwards, we ran an errand to Target to kill some time while waiting for a table at the Roadhouse. Jacob's restaurant pick for the night. We had a great time and he was really well behaved. All except for after that show, he wanted to stay with ChooChoo Soul or somehow go with them. He was thrilled that he got his picture with them but he cried his eyes out in the car, it was a bit sad. He gets very emotional over things when Lee is away, pook kid. I love him so much and I can't imagine what goes on in his little head. I know it is so hard for him and confusing for his Dad to not be here. October can't come soon enough for him to see Lee.



3 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

What a good mommy, taking your little man on dates...he'll be fine and remember that day fondly, not that he was sad...promise!!!

JCharlton said...

Great pictures! I agree it was a fantastic show and I even enjoyed it!

Jen said...

Can we trade kids? Sophia and Maya didn't want anything to do with meeting Genevieve and DC, they're so shy about everything! Rod and I figured it would be weird if he and I got our pictures taken with them.... ha ha!

Followers