Friday, June 11, 2010

In the Kitchen....

Lately, Jacob, Lindsey and I have been eating our meals in the kitchen. Jake loves to sit on the bar stools and Lindsey is in her highchair. It is so much easier for me, I can cook, keep Lindsey entertained and come up with something to do with Jake while I cook (usually listen to music). Then the kids usually eat while I finish cooking and clean-up, it works great!
Yesterday Jake and I made muffins while Lindsey chowed down on breakfast. She LOVES to feed herself and wants to try just about everything, everything she can "gum" still. Tonight for example, she had carrots, watermelon and mac and cheese for dinner! I almost forgot--she is also drinking from a cup all by herself, what a big girl!! I love it!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

It must be so much easier like this! Look at Miss Lindsey, what a BIG GIRL!!!! I want watermelon and mac & cheese!

JCharlton said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing, I know that she and Leah will be running around together before we know it.

Followers