Thursday, June 3, 2010

FOR YOU DADDY!!

This past Memorial Day we spoke to Lee on the phone. I wish I had more time to tell him how proud we are of him and how grateful we are for his service. Yesterday, I was cleaning my bathroom and Jake was in there with me. He was humming a song and as I listened I thought I knew what he was humming and then I asked him. He told me what it was and said he could sing all the words too! I was so so proud of him and I know his Dad would be even more proud. (I first balled my eyes out, then got it on tape) Enjoy!!

4 comments:

JCharlton said...

TEARS STREAMING! That is fantastic Jake! I bet your Daddy is crying and so proud of you!

LEE said...

JACOB that was awesome and I'm so proud of you. You are so smart and I'm proud to be your Dad. Lindsey is also so cute int he next video. SO BIG> Awesome this was a great Idea.

Laurie said...

Puddle of tears just like you warned me I would be. Heck, just hearing him say I love you Daddy wrecks me, let alone that song! And to remember all the words and gestures! Honestly, I smell a YouTube sensation in the making with that video...seriously. Maybe even a guest spot on Ellen. Think about it! People post dumber things than that on there.

Joe said...

I'm with Laur - post this on YouTube!

Followers