Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day and more

On Sunday we returned to my parents where Jacob's cousins were anxiously waiting for him! Jacob went swimming with them on Sunday night, even though the water was pretty frigid!
On Monday, the whole family went to the Memorial Day parade. It was a great parade and a true honor to all our fallen and living vets! We love you Lee! Thanks for serving our country!
After taking naps, we headed to my cousin's for a yummy cookout and more swimming for Jacob, Abigail and Noah. Lindsey hung out inside to escape the heat! We had a great time, and the kids slept like logs last night!
I have been so lucky that we have been living so close to home the past 5 years. Next year will be a huge change for us but I know it means having Lee back home. I really will miss seeing my family so much and I plan to enjoy all the visits I can now! In a couple weeks, all of my family is headed to my sister Donna's for a few days of fun! I am really looking forward to it!





3 comments:

JCharlton said...

1. Nice swim outfit Jake!
2. Linds, I love your hair, you look so pretty!

Laurie said...

I refuse to think about what's going to happen next year...well, except for the good part where Lee will be home for at least 2 years, and hopefully forever! So I plan on savoring every minute with you guys until then...even the minutes where we drive each other nuts! Can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks!

The North Country Sweets said...

That dress on Lindsay is ADORABLE!!! Love these pics!

Followers