Monday, June 28, 2010

An Italian Feast

In a way, it is kind of sad that I will only be here for one more yummy Mt Carmel Feast festival at our church, but I am so glad I got to take the kids on Friday night for a bit to enjoy it. We all ate yummy food and Jake rode a couple rides. He really wanted to play a few games and he won one of them. He had a choice of a prize or money and he picked money! I seriously think he has more cash in his wallet than I do. (On a side note, I let him buy a scratch off ticket the next day at the store and he won 2 more dollars!) He has such a pure heart and did have a good time at the festival however he was missing his Dad. We all do and we can't wait for him to come home!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so excited to be coming for a visit! I can't wait to see all the kids...yours, Jen's, Jen's and some I've never met I hear. Bummer that Lisa won't be around though..I haven't seen her in years. Maybe next time!

JCharlton said...

We had so much fun Friday night. I'm so sorry that it was so crazy and we didn't get to be with you three all that much! I love the pic of the girls!

Followers