Thursday, June 24, 2010

Poser!!

If anyone should be in modeling, it would be Linds! She stops everything as soon as she sees a camera or video camera! My sister and I swear she poses everytime she catches up taking a picture of her. On Tuesday, she was rolling on the floor and we were snapping pictures, she was totally hamming it up for the camera! She is too funny, check out those thighs! I don't know if modeling is in her future with those rolls but I love them and I could squeeze the heck out of her!! You can see in one of the picturs that she is attempting to crawl, but not quite there yet!




3 comments:

Jen V said...

She just gets cuter and cuter by the day! Maybe she could be a plus size model... ha ha!! I'm sure she'll slim right down once she gets mobile, then she'll be strutting the catwalk in no time!

JCharlton said...

She is super photogenic and so stinking cute!

The North Country Sweets said...

tihs is hystericcal!!!!

Followers