Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Forgiveness

Last night when I came home the babysitter told me there was an "incident" and I thought "injury." There was no injury just a broken plate. I don't know exactly what happened but I know that a special gift I was given was broken in pieces and I was really sad. Today, I fortunately found the person that made it and she is willing to make me another. I am thrilled. I was so upset with Jake but I do know that having kids means stains on rugs and couches, crayon marks on the table, grass stains on pants, and yes, broken dishes. At the end of the day, all that matters is our health and well being. I forgive him and love him!

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Yes, those are just THINGS. A child is forever and we have to hug them and love them. He was probably so nervous and upset, so it is wonderful that he has such a loving and understanding mommy!

Followers