Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesdays at Thompson Park

The past 2 Tuesdays I have met with Jen Voss and Maya for a picnic lunch and playing in the park. Maya and Jacob play so well together and the Noelle and Lindsey hang out with their Mommies! Today I made it extra special and I took Seth with us before bringing him to his sitter. The kids had an absolute blast! They all played so nice and were very well behaved! I am sad Jen will be going back to work soon, no more playdates for a while! We will have to meet for dinner instead!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Thank you SOOOOOO much, Seth had a blast! You are so wonderful to have taken him and we really appreciate it. I will be off soon so I can join in on the fun.

Jen said...

I'm so so so sad to be going back to work! I've really enjoyed our lunch dates. I guess this just means we'll be eating dinner together instead!

Followers