Tuesday, May 18, 2010

YOU MAKE US PROUD!!

Yesterday when I spoke to Lee, he told me he got his OER (Officer Evaluation Report). You get these evals done on a yearly basis or when you change positions in the Army. Lee has been in Company Command for a year now and so he had an evaluation done by his boss, LTC Grubbs and his Brigade Commander, COL Burleson. Needless to say, I could barely get through reading it without crying! It was awesome! They both told him he was among the top 3 Commanders in our Brigade! Even as far as the Brigade Commander saying that he is the best MI Commander he has seen in over 20 years! They both recommended him for Batallion Command!
I couldn't be more proud of him! It is kind of funny to me in a way. I mean, I know what an awesome husband, dad and best friend he is, but I don't get to see the work side of him. I knew he was great at MI but I had no idea just how great! WAY TO GO BABE, you are on your way to Batallion Command! We love you every step of the way!

5 comments:

JCharlton said...

Congrats Lee! I wish you were here we could all celebrate our hubs big successes! We love and miss you!

Laurie said...

Whoo-hoo! You rock Captain! And as a special thanks, I think they should send you right home :) We can dream anyway! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristen. I will try to make sure my head doesnt grow. That one is complete time to bust my ass for the next one. I live by the saying, "what have you done for me lately" It so applies to our BDE. Thanks everyone but I dont do this for the OERs I do it to mentor the young sons and daughters!! Our job is never complete unless we bring everyone home alive.

The North Country Sweets said...

WOO HOO, then you'll be FRG leader for Battalion level, hehehehehe

donna said...

Great job Lee! Heard you got our boxes! Will send another soon! Be safe!miss/love ya!

Followers