Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Food for Lindsey

So I was looking in Jacob's book and saw that I was trying table food with him at 7 months. It seems so long ago since Jacob was a baby and I am forgetting what to do lately with Lindsey! So this week, I am trying all sorts of new things with her and in true Lindsey fashion, she loves it all! Go figure!
This week we have tried green beans, mashed bananas (loves those), avocados (now I have someone to share one with), baby yogurt, and even chopped up (very tiny)spaghetti! I can't believe how big she is getting!
She had her 6 months shots today and cried just a little bit! As soon as I scooped her up she was all smiles. She is such a great baby, I am blessed!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Don't forget me when you are sharing avocados too! ha ha! Way to go Linds, you will be running with Leah in no time!

Joe said...

She'll be ready for her ravioli come Christmas!

Followers