Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where is May Going?

Before I know it, May will be over! This month has been crazy but in a way, I just want time to keep on passing. I want to enjoy it, but want Lee home too! We are spending this weekend at home, catching up with friends, etc. However, we are on the road again next week! I am taking Jacob on a special trip to NYC! I have been planning this for months. I wanted to do something special with him and decided to take him to the City. We are going to see Mary Poppins on Broadway! I may be more excited than him!

3 comments:

JCharlton said...

That will be so fun and some special time for him that he needs!

The North Country Sweets said...

Have fun! When are you going again? wonder if I'll be in the city while your'e there! let me know I'll stop by and say HI!

donna said...

y'all have more mileage than a jet this month! Holy Cow!

Followers