Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Garden Party

Today was Jacob's Garden Party at school. I am speechless, I don't know even know where to begin to describe it! Mrs. Puccia and Mrs Mary are amazing teachers and did a great job today. They work so well with the kids and you can see it, they are growing and learning everyday! My parents came up yesterday to see it and I am thrilled they did! They said prayers, sang songs, and told stories and at the end, presented each mom with a Mother's Day Gift that they worked so hard to make. I will cherish it forever. You can see it in one of the pictures. Thank you again to his teachers! And Jacob--you are such a great little boy, I love you more than anything, I am so proud of you. He sang out loud and during the pledge to the flag, held the flag with pride, in honor of his Daddy. After the party, we took Jake one of his favorite places to eat-Cracker Barrel for pancakes and bacon, he ate every last bite! Enjoy the pictures--there will be a few batches. I am working on uploading the videos.



2 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG...they look like little angels! I can't wait to see the videos!

JCharlton said...

I love it! They all look so special and what a wonderful memory for you all!

Followers