Saturday, May 22, 2010

Night Games

Since the weather has gotten nice again, and I think staying this way, Jake and I are back to our nightly routine. Dessert outside, sometimes, and then a fun game (and tiring) game of tag! I can barely keep Jake in the house once the weather gets nice so I like to take him outside after Linds goes to sleep for some one on one time. We work in the yard, play tag, he rides his car, play catch,etc. Just about anything he wants but his favorite game to play is tag. I may be getting older but I can still outrun him, although, I don't know how much longer that will last! He is pretty fast. Last week I bought strawberries and shortcakes and coolwhip. We added a little chocolate syrup and had dessert outside! I love summer nights!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

He is very lucky to have an awesome Mom like you!

JCharlton said...

You are such a fabulous mom and friend!

Followers