Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grandparents Galore!


This month has been absolutely crazy! I think I have been away from home more than we have been here! This past weekend was no different! We were on the road again to PA. This time was due to a class I took. To keep up with my OT I take some continuing education classes. Fortunately, with the help of my parents and Aunt Laurie, I was able to take a 2-day course while they babysat the kids--thanks to all of you! This weekend was even more special because Grandma and Pa came to visit as well. Jake was so excited to see them and they were just as excited to see him and Lindsey. They had a great time together!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Nice sweatshirt Linds! So happy you all had such a wonderful weekend. We are happy you will be here this weekend, we missed you!

The North Country Sweets said...

This is the first time I've seen Lee's side of the family...he looks just like his mom!!!!

Followers