Saturday, April 24, 2010

6 months old


Lindsey at 1 month old!

This is a picture of Lindsey at 6 months old!


This past Monday Lindsey celebrated her 6 month birthday. She is starting to sit up more on her own, with an occasional tumble forward or to the side. She grabs for everything including toys, food, faces, hair, etc.. and wants to put everything in her mouth. She still blows raspberries all the time and burps--what a girly girl I have! She loves to chase Jacob around the house, go for walks, go for rides in the car, play in her exersaucer and jumparoo, and watch Baby Einstein (when Mom needs to cook dinner)! She is getting so big! She goes for her 6 months check-up on Monday. I am guessing she is close to 20lbs, I can feel it when I carry her in that car seat! She is a very happy baby, loves to eat, and smiles from ear to ear! I love her blue eyes and crazy hair! She is the best addition to our family I could have ever wanted and we all love her to pieces! Happy 6 Months Lindsey!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How did you get that bear to shrink so much? :-)

The North Country Sweets said...

look at that weeble wobble, she is soooo cute and sooo much hair!

JCharlton said...

She is getting SO BIG! That picture is the best, I love it and I love her!

Followers