Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thursday Activities


On Thursday, my Dad took Jacob to the driving range. Jacob brought his new clubs he got for his birthday and was really excited. They went to the driving range and my father helped Jacob to hold the club properly. He is so used to holding a hockey stick but once he got it, he was hitting pretty good. Then my Dad took him to Burger King for lunch and later that day, he took Jacob to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee and donuts with a few of my father's friends. Jacob loved every minute of it. I think he is really close to my Dad, especially since Lee is gone. Thank God for Papa!

It was so nice on Thursday that after dinner our cousins Joe and Patrick came up to play outside. Laurie, Jacob, Joe and Patrick had a hilarious game of wiffle ball and then a crazy game of freeze tag! Jacob had an absolute blast and was exhausted. He slept in until 7am on Friday, and that never happens at Nana's house!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

That is a GREAT picture of your dad and Jacob!

Followers