Thursday, April 29, 2010

Date Night...

I did it, I forgot my camera. Jake and I went to the Roadhouse and he scarfed down a burger and fries. We had a great dinner together! Then we went to swimming. He did well, but you can tell he needed to get back in to swimming. He needs a refresher and hopefully will be back to swimming well in no time. I plan on keeping in him lessons for the rest of the spring and summer! After swim we took a huge load of yard sale stuff over to the Charltons! I feel so good cleaning out the closets, drawers, etc... Lee knows...it is my natural "high" I guess! It was a great night!

3 comments:

JCharlton said...

Here is hoping we sell it ALL!

Jen said...

I can totally relate... cleaning and getting rid of junk makes me one happy little girl!

The North Country Sweets said...

ohhh you must feel great! Every day I take something out of a room and convice myself I don't need it...hahahhaha

Followers