Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photos from Afghan and more...

I recently went on facebook, which I hardly ever do, but I decided to start checking more often because our Batallion has a facebook page. When I went on to their page the other night, I saw lots of pictures that had been taken from 1BSTB. Some of Bravo Co from Fort Drum, and some from over there. I would love to share them with you! Here you go! I will try to give a brief description of each one.

/> The Bravo Company Command Team. 1SGt Martino, CPT Castana, LT Sampang

Lee hard at work in his office at Drum.



Murphy is Lee's soldier, his gunner actually and he is Jacob's favorite soldier!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Typing thru the tears...as much as I love seeing these pictures, I hate seeing these pictures. Love and miss you Lee! Praying every day for the safe return of you and your entire company.

Followers