Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Saturday-Home Depot, Easter Eggs, Egg Hunts, and More









On Saturday, we started the morning off by dyeing eggs. I missed out on the actual dipping (in the shower) but caught a few after shots. After dipping eggs, we decided to hunt them. Early that morning my sister and I hid abotu 50 eggs outside. We hid them all around the house, on the porch, in the front yard, side yard, back yard, on the cars, you name it and we hid it! They needed a few clues here and there but had a great time! Afterwards, they sat outside and opened the eggs to find some suprises and each got a few dollars and bubbles once the hunt was over!
Later that morning, Aunt Becky and I took the boys to Home Depot for the monthly project. We have been there a bunch of times and I wanted to take Sam, it was his first project. He helped me hammer in all the nails and was excited to see the finished project. Aunt Becky tried to help Jacob, but he likes to do it all himself, even though I think she had to fix a few bent nails. After we went through a cool drive through car wash that the boys loved!
That night we had Easter dinner. I stayed home with Lindsey. She wasn't feeling well. I thought she may have had an ear infection because she wasn't sleeping well and tugging on her ears. My sister and I took her to the ER but her ears were OK. I decided to skip dinner and stay home with her, she was a bit cranky. It was good, because she really calmed down and slept much better that night. She may have needed some quiet time too!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Next you have to paint it and hang it for the butterflies!

The North Country Sweets said...

It looks like you guys had soooo much fun!!! YOu really packed in some good stuff! And the weather was AWESOME!
Missed you!

Followers