Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Ice Cream of the Season


I have been promising Jacob that as soon as the weather got nice I would take him for ice cream. It wasn't long before he noticed Cowlicks had their picnic tables out and the open sign hanging! Last night I took the kids for ice cream. Jacob's new flavor, twist with chocolate sprinkles and he ate every last bite. He did ask if Lindsey could have ice cream. I told him not yet, and he said, well maybe she could order cereal! He is always thinking of her, very sweet.

3 comments:

JCharlton said...

I can't wait to start going when we are wearing full on tank tops and flip flops! That's my kind of ice cream weather!

Aunt Bev said...

Hi KRISTEN AND CHILDREN,
Hope you are all well. I read everything you have sent -thanks.
Some of my best friends want to mail packages to Lee the next time we get together. Also I need a photo of Lee with his military uniform on to hang in our church with a brief write-up which Laurie already did for me. Grandma and I went to the mall and she bought three things! I hope I don't have to take them back next week like I usually do. Cheerleading try-outs are this Saturday and Larissa is nervous. Each year it gets harder. Zach has a baseball game too. Logan will go I guess. Sunday the 4 of them are going to a Pirate game because Larissa is in the chorus at school and they are singing. Logan will be home with me. Well I have to sign off now. Give the kids kisses and hugs from us. LOVE, Aunt Beverly

The North Country Sweets said...

What are you waiting for!!! Miss L can totally have some, hahahahahhaa Get her face in it, yeah!

Followers