Sunday, April 25, 2010

I can't wait...

For my kids to both feel better and the house to be free of germs..

For short sleeve shirts and sunscreen...

For more long walks in warm weather...

For Abigail's 1st Holy Communion...

For dinner with Friends this week...

For lunch with friends this week...

For 25 more links...Lee will be home on break...

For Jacob's Garden Party at school...

For Lindsey to be able to sit-up unsupported safely...she is almost there!

For NYC!

For a visit from my in-laws...

For late night chats with Lee and web cams...

For Lee to pin on Major...

For my summer trips...

For my family to be complete again...

There are so many things I can't wait to do this spring and summer. First, I can't wait for my kids to start feeling better so we can look forward to our many trips this month. We have a jam packed May but I can't wait!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

We are super excited for dinner tomorrow night and for all of the special things we get to do with you in the next year!

The North Country Sweets said...

We need to finalize our calendars after this crazy couple of weeks...just squeeze us in, we'll make it work :)
Let me know when Lee Pins on!!!

Followers