Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shout Outs of the Week

I decided that I am going to try to do some weekly shout outs! I have so many blessings to be thankful for in my life--I am such a lucky person! Never in a million years did I imagine my life to be this way, but I love it, every minute of it! Here goes:

Shout out to my parents--for their babysitting and visits-we love you Nana and Papa!

Shout out to the Charltons--thanks for sharing dinner with us!

Shout out to my cousin Bonnie--we hope you are recovering quickly, remember your hip precautions!

Shout out to Grandma Loretta-we are glad the surgery went well and hope you heal quickly!

Shout out to Lisa--thanks for always listening to me vent!

Shout out to Lee--we miss you!!

Shout out to Kim and Mike in North Carolina--can you send the warm weather back up here?

I think that is all for now! Thanks everyone for reading our blog! We hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

We will share breakfast, lunch and dinner with you anytime! Thanks so much!

The North Country Sweets said...

Smooch!!!

Followers