Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sick Sick Sick...




It started on Thursday night with a bit of a cough, but by Friday Jacob was in full cough and fever mode. As of tonight he still has a high fever and a terrible cold--my guess-bronchitis! Yuck--my poor little guy! I have not been feeling well either, self diagnosed sinus infection and lucky for me, I found an antiobiotic in the cabinet and started taking it today. So off to the doctor for Jacob tomorrow. I hope he feels better soon. Needless to say, we spent the last 3 days inside in PJs, minus a trip to the woods today--you can read about that in the next blog! We got through lots of cabinets and drawers for our yard sale and cleaned aruond the house. My buddy Jacob was a big help, I couldn't do it without him! I apologize--I have tried a million times to get the pictures to rotate and they just won't budge tonight! urgghh--computers

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

I hope you feel better soon Jacob!

The North Country Sweets said...

feel better guys...Kristen you are so funny with the pictures!

Followers