Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3 to go!

We are holding steady and counting down..3 weeks to go! We aren't exactly sure the date yet, we just know it will be early March! We know it's close when Lee is starting to make his list of meals he wants to eat!
Yesterday about 10 girls from our batallion and I filled up 230 goodie bags for the single soldiers! Our first flight is due home Friday...when that plane lands I think it will hit me that one year is almost over!! In the meantime, we will keep busy, shovel snow (urrgghh), and get ready to welcome Lee home with open arms!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

The first flight is coming home this Friday, as in tomorrow?! I didn't realize that...woo-hoo! I am so stinkin' excited for you I can't stand it!!

JCharlton said...

Sooooo exciting and this post gave me goosebumps!

The North Country Sweets said...

Yippee Yo Kai Yay! yippee!!! Do you need to borrow the markers to decoratethe car? I think I still have a bunch!

Followers