Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little Bit

It seems like we have sooo much snow but in my 6 years experience in Watertown, I think every February is just the same, lots of snow! Jake definitely loves the snow and jumps at the chance to get outside. The sun was shining today (until now) and he took full advantage! He loves the "fort" where our guy plows the snow into one huge pile. He doesn't even need a sled, he slides down the pile of snow on his belly! And Princess is always there by his side, ready to play in the snow with him! I don't think the snow is ending anytime soon, but in a few short weeks I will have an extra helper to shovel and I am sooo ready!



4 comments:

Laurie said...

That is ridiculous how he can touch the roof! We have a lot of snow here, and I think we might have had as much as you before your last couple of snowfalls, but it looks like you've officially taken the lead again. We'll all be glad when Lee gets home, for lots of reasons, but esp. to give you a break!

Patrick Grimes said...

That's crazy! Come down to VA :) its gonna be towards the 50's& 60's this week :) & I don't think vie ever seen any pictures of your house! Its pretty with all e snow :)

The North Country Sweets said...

LOVE IT!!!

JCharlton said...

You have the best yard for all the snow, it looks so pretty!

Followers