Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sno Mountain

My family never skied. It was just a sport we didn't do and none of my friends growing up did it. I have thought about taking a lesson but have always been a bit fearful. If I get hurt, who is taking care of these kids? haha
John Budd came home with Becky for a weekend visit and I asked him to give Jake a ski lesson. He was super excited but there was a catch, my sister and I had to come too! With only a few instructions, we walked half way up the bunny hill and he sent us on our way! After a few tries we were ready for the lift to the top of the bunny hill! It was a beautiful sunny day and we had a great time. I think with a few more practices we may be ready for a bigger hill! Now we have to get Lee on skis!




2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

the pics are soooo teeny...but Jacob looks great on those slopes...I could probably do it...just don't enjoy it, LOL!

JCharlton said...

I am so excited I hope you keep trying and we can all ski together!

Followers