Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can I have your autograph?


This past week Jake has been star struck twice. Last weekend the IHC hockey team ( a high school team) came to his hockey practice to help out. He loved watching them and he really listened to them. I took some videos that I will put on soon!
On Friday, Jake came with me to the USO. The USO was celebrating their 70th birthday with a big bash and I was helping with door prizes. Jake was a huge help (not to mention having cake for lunch was a bonus) and pulled the tickets for the prizes and of course, pulled his own! So my friend Jen promised him a special prize. She brought him a baseball hat that had the Border 106.7 inscribed on it. (local radio station) He looked at me and whispered in my ear--"MOM, this is the prize I have wanted my whole life," such great expectations he has. The DJ from the station was at the party and I introduced him to Jake. Jacob was so excited and quite shy when he talked to him, but Johnny Spazano signed his hat and made him one super happy little boy! We love the Border!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

That's so cute...he was star struck!

The North Country Sweets said...

Yay Johnny Spezzano ;)

Followers