Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

All you need is love..

Love lifts you up...

Love is a splendid thing...

Love makes the world go round!

It has been a long year and it is almost over but I couldn't have made it alone. I had lots of LOVE from family and friends! Love really is an amazing thing. Whether it is from a spouse, child, sibling, parent, friend, or even a dog (maybe not Sugar)! Thank you to ALL of my family and friends who have helped me in anyway this past year: my parents, sisters, in-laws, the Charltons, Sweets, Voss's, Hillerman's, my dear children, etc etc!! I couldn't have done it without you! We love all of you!!
Happy Valentine's Day--spread the love!! Pay it forward!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

You make me cry. I'm wearing my Pandora today and everytime I look at my newest charm I think of you and want to cry. It's a good cry, but nonetheless it makes me happy and sad. We have had quite a journey thus far!

The North Country Sweets said...

smooch girl! We love you! Can't wait until you see your TRUE LOVE! Counting downt he days for you!

Followers