Sunday, February 13, 2011

You're Amazing

The kids and I were upstairs trying to get ready for church today when I heard banging on the door! I had no idea who it was and ran down to see. Much to my surprise it was the delivery man from Gray's Flowers. I really was shocked, I didn't expect anything from Lee. The only thing I wanted for V-day is my husband home safely. Thank you so much for the flowers! They made my day/week/month!!
Lee--you are my one and only Valentine. You have been for the last 14 years and hold the key to my heart. Thank you for loving me unconditionally! I can't wait to have you home! I love you, always will!

3 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

These are gorgeous!!! What a great hubby!

Jen V said...

What a great guy you've got! Hold on to him forever.

JCharlton said...

You are making me cry! Lee, you never cease to amaze me even from half way around the world! Smooches to you both!

Followers