Saturday, February 5, 2011

Good Eats



Jake has 2 restaurants he loves--the Peanut Place, aka Texas Roadhouse, and Cracker Barrel. Tonight we had to run a couple errands before hockey and we wanted to grab dinner. I told him I was taking him to Shorty's Diner and he could get a milkshake. One sip of the shake and he proclaimed it was his new favorite place and where he wants to come for his birthday dinner! Unfortunately, the weather got really bad and we came home instead of going to hockey. Lesson learned today...never ever drive Lee's car in the snow...!!I am just glad to be home safe and sound!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Even better lesson...check the weather forecast before you leave the house baby sister! I was a nervous wreck, but glad you got home safe and sound. A few more weeks and Lee will be there to deal with all the snow crap with you...or even better, for you!

JCharlton said...

When you told me your story from that night I laughed so hard. I would have been FREAKING out if that had happened to me. Jake sleeping through it all cracked me up too!

The North Country Sweets said...

they are so easy aren't they? Yes, be safe and don't drive that car in the snow!!! And fire your snow plow guy! And THANK-YOU for including my stuff in your errands!!!

Followers