Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Keeping Busy

Lindsey is the busiest child I know! She loves to color or at least think she is coloring. I love Color Wonder markers, they let her think she is coloring without ruining any walls or floor boards in our house. She also has become fond of the hockey stick...hmmmm..do I see another hockey player in our future? She really just wants to do everything Jake does and it is too cute! She keeps herself and me, very busy!!
PS..Both my children were horribly mismatched..they both had to change in to new pants after getting wet in the afternoon. One by snow and the other by lunch. I am not completely color blind although by the pictures you would never know!




1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

she is a NUT! love you Lindsay! little bugger!

Followers