Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ready to Go

Anytime we are leaving the house I tell the kids to get the coats, hats and shoes on. Lindsey knows exactly what that means. She gets her coat, attempts to get her hat on, and sits down on the floor so I can put her shoes on. Yesterday I don't know where she thought we were going, but she put on Jake's coat, with a little help from me and put his hat on. It was super funny!
Thanks to the Sweets for a great Saturday of sledding, yummy lunch, playing, and chatting! Jake must have went down the sledding hill a dozen times with Annabelle. Lindsey and I went down about 4 times and she loved it too! They both took great naps and it was super fun! I wish I had brought my camera but I will next time!



2 comments:

Jen V said...

Could she be any cuter?!

JCharlton said...

Love you pretty girl!

Followers