Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dinner with Awesome Friends






Lee and I couldn't have had more fun on Saturday night! We are so blessed to have such great friends here in Watertown. For me, they are people I know that I can always count on, when Lee is here or far away. For Lee, he just loves hanging out with genuine "normal" people and knowing I have friends (who are like a second family) here when he is not. We have been trying for the last year or so to have a couples night out about once every other month at least. So this past Saturday, we went to Ruby Tuesday's and then to Joe's Tavern. After Joe's , we went to a new place called Maggie's. It was so much fun!! Thanks to all our friends for coming out, it really meant a lot to Lee and I. Ro and Jen; Rod and Jen; Travis and Lindsey; and Lisa and Zeke!! We love you guys! Here are some pictures including some action shots from Joe's serious table shuffleboard competition. Ro seems to be the pro at it!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

It was so much fun with you as always! You took some great pics!

The North Country Sweets said...

Seriously, Lee & I were the worst team, we lost in 2 minutes, literally! Love these pics, can you send me the photos of the three girls and the one of Zeke and I, they are sooo good...and it is rare I have a picture of me. :)

Followers