Monday, March 1, 2010

HOOKED!!!

Thanks Charltons! We are totally hooked--OK so I am hooked! Lee went out early this morning and bought Just Dance for Wii! We love it and we danced for about 45 mins tonight! Jacob loves it and Lee too! It is a great workout and so much fun! We laugh and have a great time! I can't wait to dance this weekend! And of all the songs to request, Jacob wanted to dance to--Hot or Cold by Katy Perry!He must hear it on the radio in the car with me! He is a hoot! Here is a clip from tonight. I am so glad we got a new Flip--what a great company!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

"Dad, you are not doing this right!" HYSTERICAL! I have to say that Lee was really getting into it, can't wait to play again and we can play at your house now too! YIPPPEEE! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I have the same comment as I did when I saw Jen's brother and son...white men cannot dance! Hilarious! Can't wait to try it!

Followers