Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rochester + Friends + Museum= AWESOME!!






Lee and I took Jacob last summer to the Strong Museum in Rochester. So recently, when Lee and I were at a Silent Auction, I decided to bid on a Strong Museum package deal and I won it! At first I thought I won just 4 tickets but then realized I won 2family passes. We decided to make a trip to Rochester this past weekend and asked our good friends to come along, the Charltons! We decided to stay over night and make a weekend out of it. We left early Saturday morning and got to the museum at 1030am. We spent the entire day there, till 430pm! The boys didn't stop all day and the girls had a blast too! Leah explored and walked all over! Lindsey was either in the stroller or my arms, but she was such a good girl! (Oh yeah, Ro's sister and her friend joined us at the museum for a bit too!) After we left the museum, we headed to our hotel where we had a 2 bedroom suite so we could all be together! When we got there, all the boys and Jen and Leah went swimming and I put Lindsey to bed. We had Olive Garden for dinner and made our way to bed.
On Sunday, Jen and Ro took us the "scenic" way home through Oswego, we got to see where they went to collge and we stopped at an indoor farmer's market where we all got a giant cookie! This trip was an absolute blast, we are so glad they came!

Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

JCharlton said...

I can't say enough about the trip. It was a breath of fresh air that I needed and we had the BEST time with you guys. Thank you so much for all that you do for us. We really appreciated the passes. We will repay you somehow, someway!

KristenC said...

Jen Charlton---there is no repaying us! You being there for us and our kids whenever we need you is payment enough!

Laurie said...

I gotta tell you...just about everytime that I read yours and Jen's blog I cry. So I either have to stop reading them or toughen up. Btw...that face on Jacob in the taxi is basically the same face every cab driver in NYC has!

The North Country Sweets said...

I have to say, I'm jealous!!! I love that place...looks like you had a great time! See you soon.

Followers