Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A few more pictures with Daddy and some news...




We got some great news today, Lee made the Major's list!! We should find out tomorrow when he will pin on. He was absolutely elated and on a serious high today! I couldn't be more excited and proud of him! I really hate to see him go tomorrow, but I just keep hoping that he will be sent home early. I know what that will mean for us, leaving here in the winter, but at the same time, I just want him home!! We are going to have a great dinner tonight and I went out today and got him 2 giant pieces of carrot cake, his favorite, for dessert! Tomorrow is approaching way too quickly! We love you Lee aka Daddy! We pray for your safety and quick return home! We are so proud of you and we will miss you tons!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Crying harder. But serious congrats to Lee...he is one awesome soldier...and husband and Dad of course! I'm gonna pray like I never prayed before that this means he's home before the end of summer.

JCharlton said...

We are so very proud of you Lee and we miss you already! I hope that you come home early eventhough that will mean you will leave here sooner. I don't want you too miss too many special moments with your family. I'm crossing my fingers for you! Be safe!

The North Country Sweets said...

This is AWESOME!!! I'm crying from those photos of your last night :( But you are Army-Strong girl!!! :)

Followers