Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lindsey on the Move



Today was a couple of firsts for Lindsey. She and I attempted to walk in the jogging stroller this afternoon. However, I realized what was making the stroller so hard to push. No, not my 16lb.8oz daughter, but the flat tires. But we did do a short walk!
This afternoon, Lee pulled the excer-saucer out of the attic. We need to replenish the batteries in it, but she stayed in it for about 20mins, looking around and I think she just loved being upright!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

You are growing SO fast. You will be tearing around with your BFF soon!

The North Country Sweets said...

When I looked fast I thought, when did I post an old pic of Annabelle online...I have the SAME pic of AJ in the SAME exersaucer...what a cutie and I cannot believe how big she is getting that she can sit up so straight all by herself!

Followers