Thursday, March 11, 2010

My how you have grown!!!



So the first picture we took of Lindsey was at 1 month old and the next picture was taken this past Monday, You can see how much she has grown. We used to take Jacob's picture next to a bear each month to see how much he was growing and we are trying to do the same with Lindsey. The bear was given to her by Aunt Kelly. I can't believe in just another week she will be 5 months. She is getting so big. She weighs over 16lbs. She is rolling to either side, loves the exersaucer, and her playmat. I couldn't get a picture of her in the back carrier today, but she was in it for about 30mins and loved it. She is so squeezable and we just love her so much!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Very squeezable and kissable cheeks! I can't believe how much she has grown until you look at the bear, holy crap!

Laurie said...

Holy giant baby! I can't wait to squeeze the bejeezus outta her again!

Followers