Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patty's Day!!



Jacob has been learning in school about Patty Leprechaun. Last night, Patty came to visit him in his room. He left a trail of stickers in his room leading to a pot of chocolate gold. He woke up and went downstairs though, totally missing the trail. I had to tell him I went in his room to pick out his clothes and saw stickers. He ran back up stairs and once he found the trail he was so excited! Then at daycare today, he made this cute St Patty's Day hat.
Lindsey and I attended an OSC luncheon where we were entertained by Irish Step Dancers and Cellists. It was great and the music put her right to sleep. When she woke up she was fascinated by the cellists.
Then to our surprise, Lee came home early. It was so beautiful out so we took our daily walk and played outside. Could it really be Spring?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta tell you...we were robbed as kids! Where was this Patty Leprechaun when I was 4? Someone owes me a pot of chocolate gold!! Um, why does it look like he's got dreads under the shamrock hat?

Laurie said...

I totally forgot to comment on missy...she looks ridiculously adorable in that picture! The hair! The jeans! I can't stand it! You 2 make some cute kids!

JCharlton said...

I love that picture of the two kids. Their smiles are fantastic! Love Jacob's hat too!

Followers