Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Long Weekend


On Thursday, after picking Jacob up from school, I had to attend a meeting with Lee on Post. He didn't seem to mind tagging along with Lindsey and I because he knew Nana, Papa, and Aunt Laurie were on their way to pick him up. He had a great day with them on Thursday and had one of his favorite dinners that night-TACOS!
On Friday, I attended the Women's Conference on Fort Drum. Not before making Jacob a smoothie and cinnamon rolls for breakfast! His fav! Thankfully I had great babysitters lined up! Lindsey was a bit restless on Friday, but I don't think Nana and Aunt Laurie minded the extra time they got to spend with the kids without me around.
Being such a crazy day, I rushed home to head out to the Texas Roadhouse, aka the Peanut Place, for Jacob's birthday dinner. In the madness of it, I left both the gift cards and my diaper bag at home. It was a bit crazy but we made it through and Jacob got to ride the saddle for the 2nd year in a row! My sister snapped the pictures while I gave Lindsey a bottle!
We came home after for ice cream cake-Jacob's request-and to open presents. He got a new set of golf clubs, a pogo stick, puzzles, card game, Trouble, a new bike, etc etc. He is so blessed to have a family and friends that love him as much as we do! He loves all his new presents including the money for his college fund, and can't wait to use his gift cards to buy a few things he has wanted. Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Followers