Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last Weekend of Hockey--Saturday Practice





Lee and I couldn't be prouder, especially Lee (Aunt Becky too). When I think back to Jan of 09 and the first time Jacob stepped on to the ice, I can't believe how far he has come. From crying because he couldn't even stand up on his skates, to skating fast, shooting the puck, checking kids, and starting to skate backwards. I want to say he is a natural, but I am sure most parents feel the same way watching their kids play a sport. So here are some pictures from Saturday. I am working on getting the videos on! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister, listen up and listen good. There are no ifs, ands or buts about it -- my nephew is a natural. He's got mad skills at the ripe old age of 4 and I cannot wait to be his manager.

Followers