Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Be Gone--Spring is Here!!


It is hard to believe that the 15 months Lee was home flew by, but he left last week and the links are hanging around the window. We had an amazing year together, we went on great trips, had fun family outings, Lindsey was born, Jacob celebrated 2 birthdays, hockey, barbeques with friends, snowball fights, etc etc etc. I could go on and on and on. So it is kind of sad to see the end of March but really, I am super super excited for April!
To me, April means time to start springing forward...Easter, daffodils, tulips, green grass, grass stains on knees, bike rides, walks, balloon rockets, spring hats and sunglasses, spring cleaning, a visit from mom and dad, derby bingo, girls night out, swim class,---where do I stop?? One of the biggest things I look forward to is taking our first link off. Jacob and I made a chain link of construction paper, one link for each week Lee is gone. This Thursday we get to take off our first link, Jacob is soooo excited. He has been asking me almost daily if today is the day to take off a link!! I don't wish time to go by quick, I just wish to see Lee home soon! We love you Lee and miss you! Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

The tears are flowing! Hopefully the links can come down earlier than planned too!

The North Country Sweets said...

Wouldn't that be great, to take the entire thing down at once if he gets home early??? Love the link idea! See you when you get home from Easter...miss you.

Followers