Friday, March 26, 2010

Hanging in there!





We miss you Lee! Today we went to open play at Kidnastics. Then spent the rest of the day inside, it was really cold here! Jacob is doing really well, he asks about Lee and wonders when he will be back. I am not feeling lonely at all, I have my friends and family, and really, Jacob and Lindsey keep me going all day. I don't have too many moments to stop and think. Here are some pictures from Kidnastics today. Jacob had a blast, his friend Deven from school was there. Lindsey really wants to sit up and I had her sitting on the floor with me. You can see in the picture after playing with me she passed out in her car seat while Jacob continued to play.
Aunt Laurie comes tomorrow, we are super excited! Jacob even ran the vacuum in his room, he wanted to clean it for her!
2 days down....

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

We miss you too Lee! We promise to keep your family busy and the time will fly by and hopefully you will be home sooner than later!

Followers