Monday, August 2, 2010

2 Kids, 1 Car, 20 hours of Driving, 3 Families, 1 Long Time Friend, and Lots of Memories

The kids and I began our road trip on July 22nd. We headed to PA where we spent the night, waking up the next morning in the rain, dragging myself and the 2 kids around the block (silly construction on my parents street, loaded back in to the car to begin our trek to Pittsburgh. It took about 6 hours to get to my in-laws house but the kids did really well in the car. On Friday we went out to dinner with my sister-in-law and her family. On Saturday, we went to the Children's Museum in Pittsburgh. I will start my pictures from there. But first, a picture of a crazy huge avocado that someone from Puerto Rico gave to my MIL. Then, at the museum--the kids had a blast. The first floor had a huge art room and then 5 other rooms to explore. The
2nd floor was for little ones like Lindsey, she was up there for about 1/2 hour crawling around so I missed some pictures of Jake. But, the 3rd floor was all water. Jake loved it, especially building tubes with PVC pipes for the water to flow through. This was just the start of a great week.




1 comment:

JCharlton said...

1. That museum looks awesome!
2. I want that avocado!

Followers