Sunday, August 29, 2010

Phewww...where did the week go?

Last week flew by..honestly...I can't believe in 3 days it will be September. I really thought August would be sort of slow and not too busy..boy was I wrong! It was an absolutely super fun month! Having visits from my family, doing fun day trips, enjoying the cooler weather, the cider mill opening and eating yummy bbq food! Last week Jake attended Jungle Camp at Kidnastics and loved it as usual. Then we had a special visit on Thursday from Aunt Becky and John Budd (aka the candyman to some of his little fans)!! So we picked them up at the airport on Thursday but in between their flights Becky and I took the kids to the NY State Fair. 4 hours at the fair was long enough for 2 tired kids! However, as you see in one of the pictures, Lindsey fought her sleep and when I thought she was still biting on the tray of the stroller she had actually fallen asleep on it! It was a great start to the weekend.




1 comment:

JCharlton said...

That picture of Linds is hysterical I am laughing so hard!

Followers