Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where did my Babies go?


Does anyone know where my babies are at? My Gosh...Look at them now! I let Jake take Lindsey for a "slow" ride in his car on Monday!
With her 2 bottom teeth, pulling up on the furniture, crawling like mad, and babbling non-stop, I wonder, where did my baby go?
With his quick wit, his physical abilities, his sweet cuddles, his imagination and learning every day, I wonder, where did my baby Jake go?
It is all good, they are healthy and growing and I love them to pieces!

2 comments:

JCharlton said...

Time flies by all too quickly, I'm feeling the same way you do too!

Lee said...

I love the picture and I agree with you both to think Jake is almost 5 and Lindsey is almost 1. WOW before we know it they will both be in school and look so cute dressing up for their first day of school.. I wont tell anyone what my parents used to dress me in for the first day.. Lets just say very embarrassing, but funny when I look back now. Love you all Be safe....

Followers